Thursday, March 13, 2014

Help Me Go to Taiwan! - Spring Mini-Sessions





Spring Mini-Sessions
Saturday, April 26th


I will be offering Spring mini-sessions to help raise support for my upcoming mission trip to Taiwan! I will be volunteering at an orphanage caring for children suffering from HIV/AIDS and ministering to Taiwanese women. Every penny will go towards my trip costs.  You can find out more about the orphanage - Harmony Home by visiting their website:  http://www.harmonyhometaiwan.org/. If there is a lot of interest I will be offering more mini-session dates!  Email me at emmaemeryphotography@gmail.com to book your slot! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS!

*Just in time for Mother's Day gifts!*

Time slots available:

9:00           4:00
9:30           4:30
10:00         5:00
10:30         5:30

*$100 per session - includes CD of 10-15 edited images with printing rights!*

The photos sessions will take place at Historical Oak View County Park in Raleigh.  The address is 4028 Carya Dr, Raleigh, NC 27610.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment