Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Little Editing Magic


In an ideal (photographer's) world, you would hardly have to edit your photos - maybe just enhance them a little.  However, sometimes, well most times, the pictures I take need a lot of work.  Sometimes lighting is terrible or maybe your chasing a toddler and it's difficult to take the time needed to adjust the settings on your camera before each shot. I'm trying to learn and improve how I use my camera so that I can get the BEST picture I can before I touch it with any sort of editing software.  It is pretty amazing to look back at some pretty terrible photos and see how editing has saved them!  I thought I'd share a few examples.  Just remember when you hire a photographer to take your photos, their job isn't done at the end of the shoot.  Many more hours are spent making sure your photos are the best they can be! :)

BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE


AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER



No comments:

Post a Comment